Patient Transportation Services
Noble Hospital proudly provides FREE transportation for patients requiring a ride to and from surgery, procedures, and tests. This is a curb-to-curb service provided as a community service by Noble – there is no charge to you or your insurance company!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 5:00AM – 5:00PM
Scheduling Line: (413) 572-6030
HOW PATIENT TRANSPORTATION WORKS
- Transportation can be used for patients for Surgical procedures, Outpatient procedures and services, Laboratory tests, and Radiology tests and procedures. Transportation is not available for Emergency Room visits.
- Patients using this service must be able to walk from their home to board the vehicle. The patient may use a walker and may be accompanied by one responsible adult. The vehicle is not wheelchair accessible.
- Transportation Services must be scheduled at least two days prior to the scheduled procedure or test.
- Patients will be picked up and transported through a coordi- nated system as close to their scheduled time as possible.
- Physicians’ offices, Noble Hospital staff and/or patients may call to schedule transportation. Walk-up service is not available.
- This service is offered to patients living in the following towns:
- Westfield - Agawam - Southwick - Russell - West Springfield
- Transportation can only be scheduled by calling (413) 572-6030 between the hours of 8:30AM to 3:00PM.
Date of the Procedure
Patient’s Phone Number
Time of Appointment